How to Hire the Right Mover
If you are relocating, it is very important that you find the best moving company to transport your most beloved possessions. So, how do you find a moving company at the right price with the best services?
Packing up all of your belongings and moving to a new place can be a daunting task. Any move, whether it is a local move or long distance, can be filled with stresses, anxiety, and bumps in the road. Some common concerns when selecting a moving company should include not only which mover to choose but if you are getting a good deal and if your possessions will be safe.
There is no question that moving expenses can be a bit steep so it is absolutely essential to do a little research before you hand over your hard-earned money and all your worldly possessions to the movers. Here are a few suggestions to help you hire the right mover for your relocation.
1. Get recommendations from your relocation department at work. You can also ask real estate agents,
friends, and family as to which moving companies they have used.
2. Look for a moving company that will give you an estimate in person.
3. Conduct a background check on the moving company online. Read reviews and look for customer complaints.
4. Get a couple of estimates and compare them. If you are undergoing a long distance move, ask for
the estimate to be written and binding.
5. Ask for company references and get the mover’s USDOT and Motor Carrier license numbers.
– Lance GroomsBack to all blogs
Request a FREE Quote Now