How to Evaluate a Realtor
If you are trying to sell a property you own, you may have elected to work with a real estate agent. Realtors can provide an invaluable service, especially to those individuals that just don’t have the time or experience when dealing with the real estate market. But, when you decide to work with a realtor, there are some questions you need to definitely ask when making your selection.
In an effort to make the moving process as easy as possible, a realtor can do wonders. We want you to be able to find the home of your dreams and sell your current house as quickly and effortlessly as possible, so we’ve put together a list of questions you should always ask before hiring a realtor. Feel free to print this list out!
- Do you have an active real estate license in this state? Is it in good standing?
- Do you belong to a reliable and reputable online homebuyer’s search service?
- Is real estate your main source of employment?
- What designations do you currently hold in the industry?
- How long have you been a real estate agent? How long have you worked in this area?
- What are your obligations to me as a client? Do you differentiate between the the buyer and seller.
- How will you help me accomplish my goals?
- How will you help me sell my house?
- How will you help me find a new home to move into?
- Do you have a relationship with any local moving companies?
Jon HuserBack to all blogs
Request a FREE Quote Now