Finding a Storage Facility on a Budget
So you’re looking for a good storage facility to keep all your stuff in, but you have a certain budget to work with. Don’t worry, you can still find a storage warehouse that works for you – you just need to know how to go about finding such a solution. We are here to help you on that quest. Just keep these points in mind when you’re seeking out storage facilities and are on a budget.
- Make sure the storage facility offers units that are right for your needs. Getting a unit that is too large may end up costing you a lot more money.
- Do you want or need climate controlled storage? It really depends on what you need to store. If you have clothing or wooden furniture, climate controlled is your best bet. If not, go the cheaper route and get a unit without climate control.
- Go ahead and ask the storage facility manager about any discounts they may offer. The worst they can do is say no. The best scenario is that you save some extra money.
- Though it may seem like an extra expenditure, get insurance to protect your stuff while in storage. This way, if anything does happen, you don’t have to buy everything all over.
- Do your best not to default on your lease. So, make a note of payment schedules, lock-out dates, late fees, and anything else that might affect the amount you spend on storage.
Just remember, the smaller the storage space you need, the more affordable it will be overall.
-Jon HuserBack to all blogs
Request a FREE Quote Now