Making the Most of Your Kitchen Space
Are you moving into a smaller kitchen? Don’t worry, we’ve got some tips and suggestions to help you store more than you ever thought you could!
Moving into a smaller house may help you save money, but it can also be frustrating trying to figure out how to fit everything you’ve got into your new home. This is especially true in the kitchen. A smaller house doesn’t mean you have to start getting rid of your kitchen essentials; you just have to figure out how to take advantage of all your storage space.
Figuring out how to store things more efficiently in your kitchen is so much more than finding the extra space to fit all your stuff, it will also help you keep it all organized so it’s easier to find later on! Check out these ideas:
- Store dry goods like flour, sugar, and pasta in stackable storage containers.
- Put your spices into containers with labels you can write on. Then, stack them in a drawer.
- Attach racks, hooks, and bins to the inside of cabinet doors to hold extra items such as plastic wrap and bags.
- Use drawer inserts to help organize smaller items inside and maximize drawer space.
- Use wire baskets to use the extra space above your plates and glasses. This is great for storing Tupperware lids and dishtowels.
- Add extra shelves to empty wall space and use them for functional and decorative storage.
- Get a small, moveable kitchen island. You’ll gain extra counter space as well as more storage instantly.
Good luck!Back to all blogs
Request a FREE Quote Now