my Bekins Clear the Clutter™ home staging program is built to target those problem areas of a home and remove some of the items that make a house a home. The unnecessary items could be viewed as clutter by potential buyers. We will pack, remove, and store while you list your home for sale... for one flat price. Simple as that!
- Homes with less personal clutter have been shown to sell for an average of 6.3% more
Most families depend on homes as a source of wealth and it seems that in today’s housing market everyone is looking for an edge on the real estate selling competition. Our program is here to help homeowners get top dollar for their real estate investment. Even if we just help with those “problem” areas, any sprucing up helps to add visual appeal for potential buyers. Just clearing out that closet, spare bedroom, or garage, makes a big difference when buyers are looking at every detail.
Why Use my Bekins and Clear the Clutter?
- Simple answer – Get what your home is worth.
- Simple, flat rate pricing.
- We make it a hands free process for you from start to finish.
- We’ll work around your schedule.
- We pack up to 10 boxes of items.
- Remove and store 1 Vault of belongings for up to 60 days.
- All for only $250.00!
- $250 per each additional vault, up to 3 vaults.
Each vault is equal to about a standard “room” of stuff. Limit 3 total vaults/ 10 boxes per vault. Additional contents or packing available.
Need some more time. Additional days of storage charged at a low $25 per month or portion thereof. Local redelivery sold separately.
Clear the Clutter:
Listen to realtor Sherry Yarber discuss the importance of staging your home when selling. my Bekins clients, Dennis and Katie Seabold, discuss their experience of home staging.
Bekins Home Staging Solution