- Your professional and courteous packers will resourcefully pack all the small “box-able” items to minimize the risk of damage. Not to worry, we’ll bring all the needed materials. Your crew will take special notice of your high value items and take extra-special care.
- Once your items are packed, we’re going to load them tightly into the appropriate style of container (ie., steel container, wooden crates, air tri-wall, tractor/trailer).
- Now (this is where it get’s fun), we can take your goods to the port for export Customs clearance and ocean vessel/airline assignment.
- When your items arrive in your new home country (we hope it’s Figi, Barbados, or maybe a Greek Isle), your goods will go though a Customs clearance process. Unfortunately, this is when taxes or duties will be determined if any.
- Now we can have one of our approved network delivery agents make arrangements with you to delivery your stuff. If you want we can unpack too…. FYI, it’s probably already included in the price.