As an IOMI Certified Office Mover(R) we offer moves that:
- Are on time for the price quoted
- Minimize the risk of damage
- Minimize non-productive downtime
The International Office Moving Institute (IOMI) is not an alliance, trade association, or a moving company, but an independent, unbiased office moving resource and training organization beholden to no one.
Commercial Office Moving Specialties:
- Any and all types of office buildings
- Furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E)
- Hotel, hospitality, and healthcare
- Commercial storage and inventory management
- Facility move consultation
- Dedicated office moving crews
- Extensive building protection
- Systems furniture
- Employee move orientation and training
- Lift-gate & air-ride vehicles
- Create a moving schedule (including nights and weekends)
- Computers, electronics, and sensitive lab equipment
- We can provide over $5,000,000 in liability coverage for local office moves into and out of high-rise and low-rise buildings.
- my Bekins uses environmentally friendly Bekins Green Crates whenever possible for commercial office moving.
- We provide a full menu of employee orientation and move training programs to help make the whole process go as smoothly as possible.
For FF&E and OS&E services: