- Send an email to all department heads to request a list of the employees that will move to the new location.
- Make a complete inventory of all furniture used by employees moving to the new location.
- Set a moving date.
- Call a meeting of all department customer service representatives, and review the progress of the move.
- Coordinate move with landlord, and meet with myBekins to discuss move.
- We can help you make up office moving instructions to distribute to all moving employees.
- Arrange with building management for exclusive use of elevators during scheduled office moving times.
- Contact all departments to review modular office furniture layouts.
- Assign number, color coded labels, and distribute instructions to each employee on their assigned floors.
- Schedule “Bekins Green Crate” delivery for use during move.
- Enlarge copies of floor plan. Cut and hang a copy in each room to use as a guide to arrange furniture.
- If needed arrange for professional security to guard sensative items or monitor street level activities.
- Make a list of all department employees involved in the office move, showing their cell phone numbers.
- Label all office furniture, and equipment with the proper color-coded label, and numbers.
- Install relocation direction signs, and arrows in the new office space.
- List the authorized personnel that are allowed in the space during the move out and in.