Full Service Movers
You read that right; we’re Full Service Movers, which means we go above and beyond to do everything we can to make your move as easy on you as possible. We do the packing, heavy lifting, loading, unloading, and transportation. We do it all. Moving companies are a dime a dozen these days, we pride ourselves on being at the forefront of our industry, developing techniques and methods to better serve you.
We’ve been doing this since 1891 and we’re proud to still be doing it right. my Bekins owns and operates 21 physical branches in strategic locations throughout the U.S., along with the cooperation of over 300 Bekins agent locations.
Chances are we're probably only a few miles from your current or future home. Unlike some of those “Internet only” sites that we’ve all heard about, we have our own fleet of over 600 trucks, professional employees, company owned buildings, and storage warehouses across the country.
- We have a Department of Transportation (DOT) number 716970.
- We have a Motor Carrier (MC) number 224537.
Bottom line is we’re legitimate movers who won’t hold your personal items hostage. But don’t take our word for it. We’d be happy if you did more research and listened to what our clients have to say. We’re proud of our commitment to excellence and know you’ll be able to clearly see the difference.
Why Use my Bekins?
- First, we’re a real live brick and mortar moving company operating with our own assets.
- We’ll likely give you a binding price with an in home appointment… which you can schedule right now online with a live human.
- Our trained professionals are drug screened and undergo rigorous background checks so that only trusted professionals are allowed into your home, resulting in a better, more secure service for you.
- We're approved movers for the FBI, GSA, Department of Defense, and all Military branches.
- We use the latest and greatest techniques and materials to minimize the risk of damaging your items.
- Clean modern power equipment (fancy way of saying truck) is used to ensure your items arrive on time every time.